Thank you for your interest in Uxbridge High School
Why should Uxbridge High School be your next career move?
- We are a community where people are happy to see and assist each other. The values of the school are modelled by all colleagues and our students
- Our behaviour policy ensures students have positive attitudes to learning, so our teachers can enjoy teaching
- We provide opportunities for growth and career progression
- We have great facilities and support including parking, private healthcare, and family-friendly and flexible working policies
- There are realistic expectations for feedback instead of marking to reduce colleague workload
- Opportunities for flexible working including flexible PPA time
Uxbridge High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We currently have vacancies in the following areas:
- Drama Teacher
- PE Teacher
- Humanities Teacher
- Recruitment Officer
- Higher Level Teaching Associate
- Cover Supervisor and Senior Cover Supervisor
- Teaching Associate
- Academic Mentor - Maths, Science or English
- Exam Invigilators
Full details of the above post(s) can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please note that all successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check upon appointment. We would recommend that you read our Child Protection / Safeguarding Policy available on our website, should you be offered an interview.
In line with the new GDPR regulations please read the Privacy Notices below. The Recruitment Privacy Notice sets out what personal data we will gather and hold about individuals who apply for a position with us, why we process that data, who we share this information with and your rights in relation to your personal data processed by us. The Workforce Privacy Notice sets out what personal data we will hold about our workforce, why we process that data, who we share this information with and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal data processed by us.
Vacancies are also advertised on our LinkedIn page, along with regular updates and news from UHS. Please click the link to view and follow us on LinkedIn: